Luxe Tempo 4 Person Tent Details:
Ultralight plastic clips;hook-and-loop tabs fly attachment system;
Gear loft for additional storage or diffusing the tent light;
2 roof vents help control condensation;
Reflective guy lines,tent corner webbings and storm flaps to outline the tent against light at night;
Snag-Free anti-grit reversed zippers increases zipper life
Enough guy lines and stakes for extra stability
This new style of Luxe Tempo 4 person tent has been rainstorm tested and approved before launched.
The tent was put under test recycling water pressure of 3000mm for 6 hours and no leaking or wet floor noticed.
The engineering safe snow load for this tent is around 10-15lbs per cubic ft,however it’s subject to a lot of variables
Dimensions –Measurement taken from grommet to grommet:98.4*86.6 in.;
Measurement taken from inside tent floor:94.4*82.6 in.Height 49.2 in.Package Weight:7.7lbs
- Full size lengthwise doors provide clean and convenient entrance for 4 campers.
- 4 mesh pockets help organizing small items and keep them close at hand.
- 2 vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage
- Ridge pole increases livable space inside and vestibule space
Fly design allows sides and front to be partially rolled up for ventilation and quick pitch in sudden rain
Larger tents requires additional guylines and stakes to withstand highwind,We have taken this into condiseration.
Tent floor rise up about 10 in.to allow aggressive cut on the fly in order to increase ventilation
- 2 vents on the top help vapor get out and prevent condensation to build up
Here is a review we wrote about this tent: “LINK“